Registered Nurse - RN - ICU/CCU
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Maxim Healthcare Services is hiring Registered Nurses in all specialties to work contract assignments.
Locations: Torrance, Long Beach, San Pedro, Inglewood, Gardena and Downey, CA
Contract Details: 13 weeks (with opportunity to extend), 24-48 hours/week
Shifts Available: Days (7a-7p), Nights (7p-7a)
Submit your resume to Ken (contact information below) and use this link: https://rss1.maxhealth.com/maxim/candidate.cfm to apply online today!
• Shows evidence of having graduated from an accredited school of nursing with a current, legal Registered Nurse (RN) License in good standing in state of practice.
• Shows evidence of one year recent Registered Nurse (RN) experience in ICU, CCU, PICU, NICU or emergency medicine.
• Achieves 80% or greater on competency test(s).
• Prefers evidence of ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP certification.
• Shows evidence of CEU requirements for the state of practice.
• Demonstrates clinical competence specific to intensive care, the ability to work in a team environment, assume a leadership role in a crisis situation and the ability to work with patient growth and development needs across the specific unit to assignments.
• Demonstrates a full range of body motion in a regular performance of duties on a daily basis.
• Must be able to work with frequent interruptions.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our caregivers are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
• Competitive Pay & weekly paychecks
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Continuous professional and clinical training
• Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is a leading provider of home healthcare, healthcare staffing, behavioral care, and population health and wellness services across the United States. We are committed to improving patient care and staffing world-class professionals. As a recognized provider of a comprehensive suite of healthcare services, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers and patients for nearly 30 years.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
Recruiter’s Name: Whitney Brady
Recruiter’s Title: Recruiter
Recruiter’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation and Benefits
$0.00 - $0.00 / hour
Location/Region: Hawthorne, CA (US)