**Relocation required anywhere within the United States. Please indicate ability to relocate on the top of your resume. **
Come build a rewarding hospitality career that allows you to give back to the Veteran Community! With over 70 years of serving our nation’s veterans, Veterans Canteen Service (VCS) is currently seeking managers who want to grow with us in a fast paced environment.
- Oversee the Patriot Café and Retail Store in the VA Medical Center
- Ensure day-to-day facility performance
- Promote great customer service, safe food quality, restaurant cleanliness and sanitation
- Inventory control, labor cost, and budget management
- Develops and implements local promotional programs
- Supervise assigned personnel
Requirements for Consideration:
- Minimum of 3 years of direct food/retail management experience
- Proven track record of building sales, increasing profits, staff development
- Hands-on leadership with a strong focus on service and hospitality
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- ServSafe certification required or obtained within 90 days of hire date
- Associate Degree preferred, but not required, in Business, Hospitality or Management
- Must be willing to relocate anywhere within the United States, a signed mobility agreement required upon hire.
- Competitive Salary - $50,770 - $54,154
- Opportunities for growth
- Full Federal benefits package (Health, Life, Retirement, etc.)
- Paid vacation, paid sick days, and ten paid holidays
About this company
Established in 1946, Veterans Canteen Service (VCS) was created to provide articles of merchandise and services at reasonable prices to Veterans enrolled in VA healthcare system, caregivers, and visitors. Since its conception, VCS’ mission continues, incorporating a strategic Veteran-centric approach emphasizing the importance of service to Veterans and supporting VA’s overall mission. VCS provides retail, food, and vending services across the country.
Location/Region: Loma Linda, CA (US)