- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of Project Management experience is required; experience with implementing business and practice management or call management systems and related in either a medical group, hospital or healthcare system is preferred
- Prior experience within a medical call center/contact center environment integrating multiple systems and/or processes is preferred.
- Sigma qualification is desired.
- Project Management Institute Training and/or PMP Certification required. If not available upon hire, one must be obtained within six months of start date.
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
The Call Center - Communications Project Manager will provide project management and implementation oversight for healthcare and call management related systems, applications implementations, internal client on-boarding, QA and process development based upon the policies and procedures set forth by the department. This person will provide management on jobs within a healthcare environment which integrate both the physician and facility aspect of business. Would be required to supervise other employees or contract labor in a support team or specific to a project.
REQ20054732 Posted Date: 01/08/2018
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)