Requisition #: 29305
Working Title: Associate Director, Employee Services
Business Entity: CSMC - Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Cost Center # - Cost Center Name: 0865015 - HR INFORMATION SYSTEMS
City: Los Angeles
Job Category: Management/Professional
Job Specialty: Manager
Position Type: Regular-F/T
Shift Length: 8hr
Hours: 8am - 4:30pm
Days: Monday - Friday
Shift Type: Day
Job Posting: Summary of Essential Duties:
The Associate Director works with guidance from the Executive Director and provides directions and support to supervisors to ensure HR service delivery is consistently meeting service level agreements and/or standards. The Associate Director is responsible for ensuring customer service and HR administration support is delivered in a way that supports a world class Human Resources function; and is also responsible for ensuring all functions are completed in an accurate, timely, and efficient manner and in full compliance with all legislative and company requirements. The Associate Director develops individual team members and ensures the team engages in continuous learning and improvement. Additionally, will work with other teams to implement and refine processes, procedures and pursue continuous improvement and evaluate potential on-boarding of new services.
• Leading, developing, and managing the performance of supervisors, staff and similar Service Center operations such as budgets and strategic planning.
• Managing work activity of Supervisors and ensuring outcomes are reached, call volumes are managed, and transactions are completed timely and accurately.
• Guiding staff in meeting customer’s needs that are consistent with the Organization’s philosophy, mission, vision and strategic plan.
• Providing coaching and guidance to staff to improve function, performance and capabilities while identifying training needs.
• Building and fostering positive relationships with HR peers and customer base.
• Serving as an interface between internal and external stakeholders.
• Working with all Human Resource functions and business unit leaders to improve transaction experiences and processes within the HR Service Center.
• Partnering with Payroll leadership team or other service groups to ensure seamless escalation and resolution of employee/manager inquiries through the HR Service Center.
• Creating an environment that promotes customer service, teamwork and accountability.
• Setting, executing and measuring HR Service Center performance goals and leading continuous improvement efforts.
• Analyzing metrics, key performance indicators, service level indicators and service level agreements to better consult with leadership team to set recommendations such as improving operational efficiency and customer service.
Education Certifications/Licensure Experience Physical Abilities Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Management, Business, or related field
• PHR (Professional in HR), SPHR (Senior Professional in HR), SHRM-CP (Certified Professional), SCP (Senior Certified Professional), or similar Professional HR Certification preferred
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience managing teams within a dynamic environment, including performance management, customer relationships and vendor relationships
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience as an HR business partner or as an HR functional specialist
• Three (3) years of experience in a Customer Care Service Center or Contact Center management position
Physical Demands: (e.g., lifting, standing, walking)
• Standard ADA Selection Office Environment
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)