Requisition #: 29306
Working Title: Supervisor, Employee Services-Leave and Benefits Administration
Business Entity: CSMC - Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Cost Center # - Cost Center Name: 0865015 - HR INFORMATION SYSTEMS
City: Los Angeles
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Specialty: Human Resources
Position Type: Regular-F/T
Shift Length: 8hr
Hours: 8am - 4:03pm
Days: Monday - Friday
Shift Type: Day
Job Posting: Summary of Essential Duties:
The Supervisor will work under direction and receive support from the Manager (or above) to ensure service delivery is consistently meeting service level agreements and/or standards across the HR Service Center. The Supervisor is responsible for ensuring Service Center tasks are completed in an accurate, timely, and efficient manner; and in full compliance with all legislative requirements and company policies. The Supervisor will also support the department representatives with customer care support, handle escalations where needed, and coordinate and promote seamless service handling with other Service Center teams.
• Oversee and supervise the operations for department staff, ensuring call volumes are managed, transactions are completed timely and accurately and customer service standards are met.
• Direct the distribution of work activity among the staff to maintain a balance of activity and perform quality assurance checks on employee transactions.
• Oversee and manage vendor activity in support of the work required to be accomplished.
• Supervise and provide resolution of escalations by providing advice and guidance on advanced questions and transactions.
• Determine necessity of escalation outside the HR service center.
• Provide coaching and guidance to improve staff performance and capabilities while identifying training needs.
• Develop staff in technical and soft skills.
• Maintain appropriate staffing requirements and assist in hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, salary adjustments, overtime, disciplinary actions, time off, and other administrative functions.
• Support an environment that promotes customer service, teamwork, and accountability.
• Build and foster positive relationships with HR peers and customer base.
• Serve as an interface between internal and external stakeholders.
• Work with all Human Resource functions, and business unit leaders to improve transaction experiences and processes within the HR Service Center.
• Coordinate seamless services with payroll and other services groups.
• Review HR Service Center performance goals and leads efforts to continuously improve the HR service delivery.
Education Certifications/Licensure Experience Physical Abilities Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Management, Business or similar field
• PHR (Professional in HR), SPHR (Senior Professional in HR), SHRM-CP (Certified Professional, SCP (Senior Certified Professional), or similar Professional HR Certification preferred
• Minimum of Two (2) years of Human Resources employee leave, benefit, training management experience
• Two (2) years of Customer Care Service Center or Contact Center Management experience
Physical Demands: (e.g., lifting, standing, walking):
• Ability to navigate a Standard ADA Office Environment
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)