Description The Creative Group is looking to hire a well rounded Events Coordinator to their client’s talent in Los Angeles, CA. This Events Coordinator will be responsible for working with the events team on executing the companies events and initiatives including corporate conferences, trade shows, sponsorships, etc. This Events Coordinator must be available to start work immediately. This is a 4 month contract with potential for extension.
Responsibilities may include:
• Work on corporate events, including conferences, trade shows, internal events/ meetings, etc.
• Assist in coordinating logistics for events including research and site selection, food and beverage, branding, guest and hotel registration, materials, premiums, etc.
• Provide backend and data entry changes to event websites including sponsor logos, speaker bios, agenda updates, etc.
• Manage registration for hosted events including reporting, tracking and data entry
• Liaise with the marketing and design teams to prepare event materials (including website, program, signage, etc.)
• Track sponsorship inquiries and session, partner, and speaker requests
• Assist with budget tracking for the team, including reconciliation of credit cards
• Gather post event feedback and evaluations in order to review ROI and improve future results
• Research and work with vendors and agencies responsible for execution
• General event administrative tasks like managing swag/premium items, shipping, business cards, visa letters, etc.
• Other responsibilities as assigned or modified by management
• Monitor social media channels and events team email inbox and work with the team to respond accordingly
To Apply: Please send your resume to [email protected]! Requirements Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1-2 years of relevant experience, focusing on corporate events or conference logistics
• Ability to multi-task, problem solve and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Meticulous and organized; known for attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of WordPress and Drupal preferred but not required
To Apply: Please send your resume to [email protected]! At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books - and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)