Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating and performing administrative procedures as directed.
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-departmet personnel, as well as other departments within the faiclity, to assure that administrative services and activities can be properly maintained to meet the needs of the facilitiy.
- Interpret the facility's policies and procedures to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, etc. as directed by the Director.
- Accumulate, maintain and provide statistical data as directed.
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of an adequate filing system..
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US - 90001)