This position is responsible for acquiring and growing revenue with new and existing clients by developing business at target companies and by growing the local market across Tatum’s lines of business. This position will also cultivate and grow existing client relationships, and develop a portfolio of annuity clients.
Gross Profit/Revenue Responsibility:
- Personal revenue and Gross Profit quota responsibility. On average the individual will be responsible for managing $2M in revenue annually, at 37.5% GM netting $750k+ in Gross Profit.
Direct Work Involvement/Complexity:
- Build relationships with key executives and referral sources to generate, develop, and pursue leads and close sales.
- Play a leadership role in pursuits and revenue generation at target companies including qualifying leads, leading discovery meetings, preparing and presenting proposals, matching Tatum talent with client requirements, pricing and negotiating contract terms, ensuring engagement contracts are properly executed, and ensuring smooth start-up of new client engagements.
- Understand Randstad’s business offerings and seeks appropriate opportunities to expand business within each client. Participate in, develop, and/or implement local market sales campaigns in partnership with the Office Managing Partner, internal or external business development resources and/or Tatum Marketing.
- Support office team goals by participating in business strategy and marketing meetings, sales meetings - including the discussion of sales pipeline, talent pipeline, and current sales performance versus goals and metrics.
- Ensure key sales activity is entered into SalesForce.com in a timely, accurate manner; ensure timely collection of receivables for assigned relationship clients.
- Cultivate and expand an existing client portfolio. Build long term relationships with mid-level size market clients, partnering with them on their initiatives, projects, goals and objectives.
- Represent Tatum as an active participant in professional and community associations.
- Represents the organizational unit as prime internal or customer contact. Conducts briefings and technical meetings for top management and customer representatives. May interact with equivalent level inter-organizational managers concerning matters of significance to the company.
- Partners with Office Managing Partners and Talent Management Partners in project staffing activities including determining CFO / CIO/ Consultant "matches" for open client engagements.
- Represents Tatum in professional and community organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; accounting or finance preferred
- MBA or additional degree is a plus, as is CPA certification
Location/Region: Irvine, CA (US)