Registered Nurse - RN - Oncology
Riverside, CA 92507
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently looking for an experienced Oncology RN for a 13 week travel contract in Turlock, CA. This is a great way to experience new hospitals and work environments while building your resume. At the end of your contract you can be hired on by the facility. Please reply to this email if you are interested in discussing the following job opening or forward my information to anyone that might be interested. Thank You.
Days and Nights Open
3 x 12 hour shifts
Chemo Certification is required!
2000 gross a week
Tax free Stipends for Meals and Housing
Benefits and 401k Available
• Must be able to communicate effectively.
• Active Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state in which the Registered Nurse (RN) practices.
• Prefer at least 1 year of Oncology Registered Nurses (RN) experience
• Current BLS card.
• Current physical exam per state or Oncology Registered Nurses (RN) contract requirements.
• Successful completion of Maxim screening tests with a score of 80% or greater.
• Must pass criminal background screening.
• Current TB test or chest x-ray.
• PALS/ACLS if per Oncology Registered Nurses (RN) contract requirements.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our caregivers are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
• Competitive Pay & weekly paychecks
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Continuous professional and clinical training
• Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is a leading provider of home healthcare, healthcare staffing, behavioral care, and population health and wellness services across the United States. We are committed to improving patient care and staffing world-class professionals. As a recognized provider of a comprehensive suite of healthcare services, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers and patients for nearly 30 years.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
Recruiter’s Name: Chase Werbelow
Recruiter’s Title: Recruiter
Recruiter’s Email: email@example.com
Compensation and Benefits
$0.00 - $0.00 / hour
Location/Region: Riverside, CA (US)