Founded in 1998, Oakwood Capital Management LLC is a private firm providing wealth management services to high net worth individuals, families, retirement plans and foundations.
The Associate Relationship Manager will be responsible for traditional paraplanning duties including assisting advisors and analyzing financial plans, financial plan case preparation, including detailed analysis and recommendations; assistance with case strategy and investment management. This role also provides client relationship support through managing, gathering and analyzing client data, preparing reports, worksheets, and other material for client meetings, and completing tasks and transactions post-meeting. Work with clients to resolve issues and other practice management tasks as needed. This position will support one to two senior wealth managers. Bachelor’s degree and Certified Financial Planner Certification is required.
- Bachelor’s degree (business emphasis) and 2-3 years of related job experience. Certified Financial Planner Certification. No other financial planning experience needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and financial planning software.
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong organizational skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and flexibility to adapt to a variety of personalities.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Enthusiastic team player with a professional and corporate demeanor.
- Prepare presentations and proposals for high net worth and institutional clients and prospects
- Prepare comprehensive quantitative analyses for high net worth and institutional clients which include stock, bonds, mutual funds and other investments
- Assist with initial setup of clients’ accounts and on-going monitoring of accounts
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg, Principia Pro/Morningstar, Salesforce and Laserfiche
- Assist financial advisor(s) and associate financial advisor(s) in the financial planning workflow
Company pays employee’s health, dental, vision, life insurance and long-term disability.
Please submit your resume by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
All candidates offered employment must successfully complete a drug screening, credit check and criminal background check.
Oakwood Capital Management LLC/EOE
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US - 90001)