Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World Principal Project Manager - Wastewater
Water is the life source of every community, and our mission is to help preserve it by creating and maintaining safe, efficient, and sustainable water facilities and processes. Parsons is working to transform the industry through some of the most complex water and wastewater projects in the world. We've built recycled wastewater treatment plants with membrane bioreactor (MBR) technology, we've constructed advanced ultraviolet (UV) disinfection facilities, and we've used reverse osmosis (RO) processes to transform saline water into millions of gallons of clean, drinkable water. Need
Parsons wastewater practice is growing here in California, and as a result we are looking for a Principal Project Manager to join our team. Have you lead the design efforts of retrofits and upgrades to existing wastewater facilities? Are you familiar with the permitting requirements here in California? If so this is an exceptional opportunity to join a team that delivers state-of-the-art facilities and has significant work in hand for years to come. The Principal Project Manager must be a licensed P.E. in California and have experience delivering design elements on projects that range from 30MM to 300MM. Leadership skills are required as the Principal Project Manager will lead diverse project teams.
Additionally, this person will partner with business development to identify and secure new programs. As such, experience in proposal development, client presentations and management of outside stakeholders will be instrumental to your success. The position will be located at Parsons Pasadena, California office but there is flexibility for occasional work from other Southern California locations. Requirements
- 15 + years of experience in wastewater design and project management
- Familiar with all facets of wastewater treatment plant permitting and requirements
- Experience with alternative project delivery a plus but not required
- Experience with advanced wastewater treatment methods like Membrane Bioreactors, Ultraviolet Disinfection and Reverse Osmosis would be a strong differentiator for interested candidates but is not a requirement for this position.
- Professional Engineering license in California required
- 4-year degree in engineering or related field
Location/Region: Pasadena, CA