Systems EngineerEl Segundo, CA POSITION OVERVIEW
: Support Los Angeles Air Force Base, Space and Missile Systems Center
The Systems Engineer provides technical advisory & assistance servicesResponsibilities:
- Identifies customer requirements, develops solutions to problems
- Experience and expertise across a wide spectrum, from technology transition to concept development and mission analysis and architectures
- Performs research to define or draft recommendation to customer issues
- Emphasis is on providing high quality analytical products for decision makers
Supports government customers on variety of specifications, processes, and administrative tasking as required
- BA Degree and at least 12 years work experience, or Master's Degree.
- 10 years broad experience in space systems programs. Current/recent experience directly supporting Air Force Military and Civilian personnel on Space programs at the Government facility is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in cross-functional planning, coordination, and task execution situations involving the full spectrum of system engineering and integration activities
- Experience authoring technical documents and conducting formal reviews as it is related to Space based programs
- Strong understanding of space architecture requirements and development
- Possess active Secret Clearance and eligible for Top Secret clearance and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
***All candidates must be US Citizens to be considered for the position***
***This position is contingent upon contract award***
Location/Region: El Segundo, CA