- Complete RFI/RFP (Request for Information/Request for Proposal) questionnaires
- Review and summarize business & licensing agreements.
- Review and edit business and licensing contracts.
- Create meeting minutes based on company meetings.
- Conduct legal research.
- Conduct general business research.
- Draft new agreements or alter existing agreements.
- Support sales with software demonstrations.
- Update client correspondence into CRM.
- Schedule/Cancel appointments.
- Infrequent travel related to sales or client meetings, nationally.
- Organize conference calls as needed.
- Set up and maintain client files
- Attend training classes to maintain an acceptable level of performance
- Manages projects with Vendors and management
- Works closely with sales department and executive team
- Manage project deadlines
- Excellent oral/written communication
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
BeSmartee, Inc. is a start-up that develops automated mortgage origination software they private label and license to lenders. By utilizing artificial intelligence, BeSmartee's origination processes enables lenders to take their borrowers from the initial contact into underwriting in 20 minutes with a complete loan application, credit report, income/asset documents, eSigned/eDelivered disclosures and paid appraisal.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)