If you are a HR Administrator with experience, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with UsWe provide luxury custom construction services in Los Angeles, Orange County and the San Francisco Bay Area.
We are an internationally renowned firm specializing in high-end luxury homes. Named as one of the top leading custom home builders, we have established a high-end niche by creating homes of the utmost quality and in the most exclusive communities.What You Will Be Doing- Help handle key HR functions like compensation, benefits, staffing/recruiting, employee relations, health and safety and training/development
- Evaluate our current programs to ensure all benefits meet company & employee needs and make suggestions for improvement
- Manage various aspects of specific projects with Human Resources.
- Supervise the maintenance of employee personnel records and emergency contact information.
- Provide support to managers and supervisors with employment/personnel needs.
- Be available for employee counseling when needed.
- Ensure safe operations and always keep safety the top priority
- Administer performance reviews and help with employee developmentWhat You Need for this Position- 1+ years of experience with HR Administration/Coordination
- Moderate knowledge of Human Resources best practices and procedures
- Experience working in the construction industry/having knowledge of construction concepts is a PLUSSo, if you are a HR Administrator with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Human Resources HR Administrator Construction Industry
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)