- Bachelor’s degree required or five years or more experience working as a Director in a medical call center environment may substitute for not having a bachelor’s degree.
- Related graduate study is preferred.
- 10 years experience working in a medical call center environment with 2 of those years of experience working as a Director in a medical call center environment.
- Thorough knowledge of management principles, budgeting, finance, and applicable laws/regulations.
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
Designs, develops and operates a comprehensive medical customer service / call center program for USC’s Hospitals, Clinics and Physician Offices. Has direct responsibility for program design, policy development, personnel administration, budget, marketing and public relations, research, and operational oversight/management. Recognized as an authority in call center development and management, and provides leadership and direction with proven results.
REQ20055659 Posted Date: 01/29/2018
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)