Your Talent. Our Vision. At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies specializing in providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
Responsible for serving as the initial and main point of Field contact between the Company and the current and potential members. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responds to telephone, written, and in-person inquiries and initiates steps to assist regarding issues relating to content or interpretation of benefits, policies and procedures.
- Provides timely and accurate resolution of inquiries and issues regarding benefits, services and policies.
- Supports and promotes State Sponsored Programs through participation in community events.
- Represents State Sponsored Programs in community collaborations.
- Supports member access to care through home visits, processing of reports, and distribution of collateral materials.
- Performs new member orientations.
- Provides superior quality outcomes by taking ownership of issues to ensure timely resolution or follow-up.
- Provides superior, professional, and courteous service to customers.
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- 1+ year experience working with Medicaid in healthcare setting.
- 1+ year of patient advocacy experience
- Ability to travel in Los Angeles 35-50% depending on time of year.
- Reliable transportation (will be reimbursed for mileage)
- Clean driving record
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
Location/Region: Glendale, CA (US)