- A Ray of Hope to the Most Vulnerable Jews Around
- A Resource for Building Bridges of Understanding
between Christians and Jews
- A Commitment to Serving Others as well as Each
That’s The Fellowship…and you can be part of our
remarkable mission and team!
We help over a million Jews in need each year and
as our Capital Campaign Manager called to our
mission, you will impact our ability to help even
The Capital Campaign Manager will manage all aspects of a $55
million fundraising campaign to support construction and initial
operation of The Fellowship House in Jerusalem. Construction
began December 2017 and will continue for 3 years.
The culmination of this project will result in a center for
Christian Zionism located in the heart of Jerusalem as well as a
center for The Fellowship's extensive Israel and international
Office location for the position is flexible.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Masters
- Minimum of seven years' experience in major gifts
- Ability to successfully manage competing deadlines with tact,
keeping track of important details.
- Excellent writing, analytical, and research skills are
- Strong computer literacy, including experience with MS Office,
donor databases, and use of online resources to locate financial
and philanthropic information.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work
collaboratively with all levels of staff, volunteers, board
members, donors, and prospective donors.
Join our team of professionals and share your expertise and
heart for our organization with like-minded individuals.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US - 90001)