If you are a Food and Beverage Store Manager with experience, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with Us- This position is anticipated to develop into a General Manager role within only 2 months!
- We are rapidly growing and opening a new location in OC
- Family oriented culture/ We strongly value our peopleWhat You Will Be Doing- Directing and supervising team members in support of the General Manager
- Focusing on store level operational performance, and monitoring business results
- Coaching and professional development of team members
- Responsible for assessing and implementing operational changes
- Analyze and manage financial results to ensure maximum profits are balanced with customer satisfaction and associate satisfaction
- Ensuring, on a daily basis, that the store is open and staffed appropriately, the store is clean, inventory levels are appropriate and equipment is working properly
- Supervise the day to day activities of team members and assign responsibilities for specified work
- Monitor and maintain all quality control records, and ensure quality assurance and loss prevention policies / procedures are being adhered to
- Identify hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other associate status change needs of the store
- Maintain effective communication and positive team members relations by ensuring all associate activities are performed in a timely and professional manner, to include performance reviews, progressive discipline, resolving team members relations issues, and managing incentive programs
- Provide the highest quality of customer service to the customers at all times
- Conduct proper training of all staff and supporting associates to ensure customer satisfaction and product quality
- Support and enhance working relationships with partners, landlords and the communityWhat You Need for this PositionFlexible schedule (3 shifts)
Ability to work 50 hrs/ week (10 paid in overtime)
At Least 2 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Restaurant Experience
- Supervisory Experience
- Front Of House
- Inventory Control
- Quality Assurance
- Loss PreventionWhat’s In It for You- Fast growth opportunity!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 10 hours/ week of paid overtime
- Promotion and raise in as little as 8 weeks
- Periodic bump in pay
- Meal plansSo, if you are a Food and Beverage Store Manager with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Restaurant Experience Supervisory Experience Front of House Inventory Control Quality Assurance Scheduling Staffing/Hiring Loss Prevention
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)