Hertz, an industry leader is seeking high-charged, high-energy, team driven individuals to work as a vehicle transporter. As a transporter you will have the opportunity to drive Hertz cars while getting paid! Your general responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Transports vehicles safely within the airport to various service areas.
- Safely moves vehicles between airport and off-airport locations.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy.
Mandatory Requirements Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Flexibility in scheduling which may include nights weekends and holidays
- Frequently lift items weighing up to and including 40 pounds
Preferred Requirements Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug, background screening, and physical assessment.EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)