JOB TITLE: Customer Engineer (CE) STATUS: Exempt
DEPARTMENT: Software DIVISION:
To install and train Amada software at customer’s facility, and Amada facilities. Customer support and trouble shooting from office desk.
Maintain Amada software at locate branch office.
· Install Amada software and connect to machine at customer facility.
· Training Amada software based on customer’s process.
· Complete status reports and expense reports, after onsite service.
· The ability to communicate in the English language.
· Good customer relations and follow through.
· Basic machine operation.
· In house software support.
· Support for overflow in call center.
· Bilingual English/Spanish
Reports to CE Manager
All Amada software. High level of PC knowledge, Domain network, Active directory, security and network policy.
A 4 yr degree in Electronics or a minimum of a 2 yr degree with related work experience preferred.
· Software installation.
· Software training and trouble shooting.
· Working knowledge of computers, Windows OS and Networks.
· Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
Routine travel with over night stays.
· Ability to work harmoniously with others
· Ability to accept and follow instruction
· Ability to maintain positive attitude
· Ability to work alone and without direct supervision.
LIFTING: Average Weight: 25 lb. Frequency: Daily
Location/Region: Byfield, MA