Description OfficeTeam is seeking an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative with experience in a corporate banking environment. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you. This role will be situated in a challenging and dynamic environment. This Customer Service Representative position is based in the Los Angeles, California region and is a short term temporary employment opportunity.
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondence
- Organize and route incoming telephone calls
- Prepare multiple financial lists
-Provide high level administrative support Requirements - Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of negotiation
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Supportive, positive attitude with a detail oriented demeanour applied to all tasks
- 2+ years of past relevant experience
It this is the position for you, please email your resume to [email protected] OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)