Level A Technicians are responsible for diagnosing truck problems and performing truck repairs. Technicians create repair plans and fill out parts requisitions for needed parts. They are also responsible for tagging all warranty parts that are replaced and for turning in parts with core value. Technicians must also communicate updates to their Foreman daily and must maintain toolboxes organized and workstations clean and safe Level A Technicians must perform tasks and possess skills noted below and have efficiency ratings at 110% or above.
Job Duties and Skills Required
• Performs work on transmission electronics diagnostics and repair
• Performs work on ServiceLink computer
• Performs repair verifications
• Conducts reviews of failure analysis
• Performs ServiceLit repairs
• Works on PartsPro repairs
• Conducts dyno testing
• Works on interaxle differential overhaul
• Performs transmission main shaft replacement
• Performs complete transmission overhauls
• Works on transmission rear section overhauls
• Performs driveline overhaul and rebuilds
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military service, or any other basis protected by law.
Location/Region: Fontana, CA (US)