First American Home Buyers Protection offers a wide range of affordable home warranty products and services to home sellers and agents. A member of the First American Family of Companies (NYSE: FAF), First American was named one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2016 and 2017. For more information, visit homewarranty.firstam.com.
- Approve contractor invoices as per the pre-determined invoice approval guidelines.
- Document all invoice adjustments returns, calls made to contracts and home owners in the appropriate screens.
- Create work items to Field Services, Customer Services and Purchasing dept.
- Approve supplier invoices as per the pricing list in Falcon
- Follow up on equipment return process with contractors
- Back charge contractors for non- return of equipment
- Answer incoming calls and or emails from contractors with regard to invoice inquiries.
- Submit invoice received through email to Data Entry work flow for processing
- Auditing invoice payment reports to ensure we pay only the correct amount due
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Good listening, verbal and written communication skills
- good customer service skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi task , prioritize and follow up
- General knowledge of standard procedure in accounting and basic math skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Typical Range of Experience
- Typically has 0-2 years experience in an accounting environment.
First American invests in its employee’s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
Location/Region: West Hills, CA