Description • Perform complex analysis and interpretation of customer, sales, marketing and customer service data and communicate key findings across teams and leadership.
• Gather business requirements and create KPIs and dashboards that can be produced accurately on-demand as well as on a daily, weekly, quarterly and/or yearly basis.
• Strong ability to pull data from numerous sources and to create presentations for all levels of management.
• Ability to use data mining and trend analysis to compile and visually display data.
• Design, develop, manage, and monitor KPIs, dashboards and other related metrics in Netsuite, and other data sources.
• Analyze customer data and drive improvements across the organization to increase overall customer satisfaction.
• Analyze data to identify opportunities for business process improvements and make recommendations.
***FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT [email protected]*** Requirements • Bachelor degree required.
• Minimum of 2 to 4 years experience working in a business environment analyzing data and building dashboards, scorecards, and KPI’s
• Experience with Netsuite or similar CRM systems
• Attention to detail with strong mathematical, analytical, and organization skills.
• Demonstrated data mining and analysis, research, investigating and problem solving skills
• Requires strong expertise in Microsoft Excel, relational databases and reporting tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Collaborative. Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
***FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT [email protected]*** Technology doesn’t change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can’t think of a more fitting mantra. We’re extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it’s where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you’re looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)