Description The Creative Group is seeking a Graphic Designer who is knowledgeable, ambitious, and productive. If you are ready to take your career in graphic design to the next level, be sure to apply for this amazing opportunity. This Graphic Designer role is a long term temporary employment opportunity, located in the Los Angeles, California area.
- Develop inspiring images that will be placed in various marketing projects, which may include brochures, catalogs, presentations, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging, and web/mobile sites
- Be responsible for the design, layout and formatting of materials. Designs may integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements
- Demonstrate strong understanding of various software applications Requirements - Deep understanding of Adobe Photoshop
- Foundational knowledge in Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of freelance graphics
- Adobe Illustrator experience highly desired
- Graphic design experience desired
- Demonstrated understanding of design software applications and tools
- Proven knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing
- BFA is a plus
- Graphic design experience
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
Please send resumes and portfolios to [email protected] At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books - and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)