Working within Fuller Psychological and Family Services, the clinic of the Fuller Graduate School of Psychology, the Clinical Psychologist will supervise up to six student clinicians and one postdoctoral fellow working at Fuller Psychological and Family Services (FPFS). He/she will also provide group supervision and didactic training to FPFS student clinicians. The Clinical Psychologist will also provide therapy to individuals, couples, and families. Additionally, he/she will teach two-three courses annually within the school of psychology. This is a full-time position that will report to the Fuller School of Psychology PsyD Program Chair.
- Provide weekly individual supervision to up to six FPFS practicum students and one postdoctoral fellow
- Provide two hours per week of group supervision to FPFS practicum students.
- Provide psychotherapy to a minimum 15 clients per week.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of FPFS’s vision, mission, and strategy, including involvement in recruiting and interviewing new practicum students and attending weekly supervisor and staff meetings.
- Teach two-three courses annually in the area of clinical training.
Location/Region: Pasadena, CA (US - 91101)