Are you looking for a Golden opportunity in Anaheim? Our client is looking for a Commercial Lines Account Manager who is eager to join a successful and growing company. Under the supervision of the Commercial Lines Manager and Producer, the Account Manager functions in a support capacity to the Producer by performing duties requiring a high degree of technical expertise. This position requires the ability to work autonomously in performing duties requiring extensive knowledge and understanding of the insurance field. This position is characterized by the exercise of discretion and independent judgment in organizing, scheduling and performing the work generated by the portion of the book of business that has been assigned. Responsible for day-to-day direction of the Account Administrator (AA).
Offer full benefits, 401k, and full stock options (up to 10% of the salary)!
Essential Duties and Functions:
• Hold Bi-Monthly New/Renewal Meetings with Producer
• Renewal Processing
• Update & Print Renewal Applications – Coordinate process
• Request updated underwriting information
• Market/Submit for quotes
• Prepare/Mock up proposal drafts AA
• Complete Renewal PTB (bind, binders, invoice and bind letter)
• New Business Processing
• Draft/set-up applications from Producer. (Provide AA w/ vehicle list, driver list and equipment list, if applicable.)
• Market/Submit for quote
• Prepare Proposal
• Request from client a cert holder list to give to AA prior to effective date.
• Initiate new business PTB (bind, binders, invoice and bind letter)
• Provide AA with binding request, policy number and writing company in order for the AA to process the certs and auto ID cards.
• Process mail as it comes in daily
• Handle routine incoming calls in Producer’s absence; Answer questions regarding client coverage and limits.
• Client / Company Requests (receive – coordinate – process)
• Producer request for assistance (coordinate process)
• Handle all accounting requests
• Claims (receive – coordinate – process)
• Policy Checking using Checklist
• Create and maintain schedules of insurance
• Train new AMs and AAs on policies and procedures
• Final Audits (receive – coordinate – download to AA)
• Certificates (set up masters – receive requests – review – issue or coordinate to have AA issue)
• Identify on Suspense list what action is needed for AA to take
• Obtain signed finance agreements
• Follow-up with Producer to ensure Insurance Coverage Review Checklist is completed timely.
• Inform Producer of unusual activity on accounts.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4 years’ experience in a similar position
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Location/Region: Anaheim, CA (US)