Description Robert Half International, a global leader in specialized staffing services, is looking for a technical recruiter to work in the technology staffing segment branded Robert Half Technology. The technical recruiter position is open to applicants with no recruiting experience.
Once again, Robert Half was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies.” (March 17, 2014)
As a technical recruiter, your responsibilities will be:
• Source & recruit target profiles through the use of various tools such as our proprietary database, managing public-facing job postings, direct head-hunting, LinkedIn, public job-boards such as Monster & CareerBuilder, generating candidate referrals, attending networking events, etc.
• The Technical recruiter will screen & Interview potential candidates, qualify them, and match them with the needs of our clients
• Provide customer service & counsel candidates on interview best practices, etc.
• Adhere to RHI standards and procedures with regards to compliance, documentation & record keeping, and administering background checks
• Gather and check references on applicants/candidates
• The technical recruiter will attend client meetings with recruiting managers/account managers and gather the requirements for open roles
The technical recruiter will eventually be promoted into a position where they will be responsible for business development therefore, must be open to selling. Requirements Qualifications:
• 2+ years’ of business-to-business development experience and/or working in an IT-related field is preferred.
• Bachelor’s/Associate’s degree preferred.
• Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
• A strong desire to succeed.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Technology:
• EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
• PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
• UPWARD MOBILITY – With over 120 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
• TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
• RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” and was the highest–ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016) Technology doesn’t change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can’t think of a more fitting mantra. We’re extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it’s where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you’re looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)