Title: RWS Regional Director
Job Category: Corporate Services
Line of Business: Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a RWS Regional Director.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.RWS Regional Director Responsibilities
We have an excellent opportunity for a Director Operations / General Manager.
Reporting directly to the senior Operations Officer, the Director Operations / General Manager serves as a key leader in our Workforce Services line-of-business and is responsible for the oversight and overall management of a multi-state operation.
Maximizing organizational/organic growth and profitability while leading and managing all related operations functions. The development, implementation and evaluation of operational standards and programs to ensure achievement of market/financial growth, quality outcomes and service goals, and compliance with local state and federal law as assigned.
Fostering a culture of exceptional commitment to quality client care, customer service and satisfaction, team development, cooperation and engagement, professionalism and innovation.
Managing performance and delivering on the organizational goals by establishing clear objectives, effective communication, aligning resources with priorities, implementing appropriate performance measures and metrics, and making informed decisions.
Acting as a liaison with government officials and provider associations.
- Bachelor degree required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Director/executive-level management experience providing operational oversight to a large revenue stream and a large employee base.
- Experience in the area of strategic management at a Director level including a comprehensive knowledge of financial and business principles with previous profit and loss responsibility.
- A demonstrated record of sound talent development and financial leadership.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to build strong, productive relationships with clients and partners; strong public relations skills.
- Experience developing teams in a multi-site operation.
- TANF experience strongly preferred.
- Must be available to travel as needed (50%, can be more at times).
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities. , NEW YORK, NY 10001-2519 USA
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)