Located in beautiful Pasadena, CA, we’re bringing robots to life and putting them to work! Our products are exceptionally complex and are used within the hospitality and food industries.
We’re passionate about building robots, AI, Machine Learning, and all new tech. Join us!!Top Reasons to Work with Us- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO!
- Huge Room for Growth!!What You Will Be Doing- Design complex mechanical systems including integration of PCs, sensors, embedded systems, optical systems, custom cables, sheet metal chassis and large plastic enclosures
- Design for both low volume high mix systems and drive cost effective manufacturing methods based on scale of products, life cycle and manufacturing volume
- Manage technology vendors and design consultancies
- Responsible for design release and vendor interface over the R&D and production life cycle. Drive part quality during build readiness. Manage the FAI process
- Manage engineering build and validation cycles
- Modify design based on failure analysis and corrective action process in the validation cycle of robot bring up
- Collaborate with team for reliability testing and compliance agency approval processWhat You Need for this Position- Minimum Degree: BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering, Robotics or equivalent
- 10+ years hands-on experience with design of integrated systems
- Manage deliverables against schedule vFamiliar with FMEA and risk assessment process
- Has completed multiple product development cycles, and introduced products to market
- Knowledge of material properties and manufacturing methods for both low and mid volume products
- Mastery of Solidworks highly preferred
- US work authorizationWhat’s In It for YouFor your hard work, you will be rewarded with a strong compensation package that includes a competitive base salary (D.O.E), excellent medical, dental and health benefits and other cool perks.Interviews are ongoing. Completed resumes will move straight to hiring manager interviews. In-completed applications will first move through HR.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Robotics/Mechatronics Mechanical Design Designing Integrated Systems Systems Integration (PCs/Sensors/Embedded/Optical) System Integration (Metal Chassis/Plastic/Cables) Motor Systems Electro-mechanical Capabilities Grappling/Robotic Arm products
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)