If you are an experienced Product Designer with a strong background in web & mobile UI/UX design & leadership experience, we’re looking for you!
Our mobile-first platform is disrupting the multi-billion dollar entertainment industry and reinventing the way consumers experience movies. We’ve partnered with the top movie studios and theaters, raised over $50 million in funding, and are on-target for a record breaking year of revenue. We are looking for an expert designer to join our talent team. You’ll be responsible for strategy and design execution across multiple platforms and for providing leadership and mentorship to our design team.
This is a ground floor opportunity with a first-of-its-kind product. APPLY NOW!Top Reasons to Work with Us1) Strong compensation package including stock, benefits and bonus potential
2) Awesome workplace in Santa Monica
3) Help establish dominance for an unparalleled technology
4) Disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry
5) Manage an elite design teamWhat You Will Be Doing- Strategy & execution for product design across multiple platforms
- Design leadership - team leadership, mentorship, design workflow ownership
- Hands-on web and mobile UI/UX design, wireframing, prototypingWhat You Need for this PositionA Degree in a relevant field and at least Least 5 Years of UX/Product design experience PLUS Leadership experience AND
- UI and UX design in B2C mobile
- Mobile (iOS and Android) and Web Product Design
- Customer interviews, user stories, personas, and user testing
- Mockups, wireframes, prototypesSo, if you are an experienced designer excited to take on a leadership role, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Mobile & Web Product Design Team Leadership UX Design UX Strategy Design Best Practices Design Workflow
Location/Region: Santa Monica, CA (US)