Description OfficeTeam currently has a first-rate opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Assistant. The Human Resources Assistant will be responsible for handling a number of different personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. This opening is with an organization in the Los Angeles, California area and is a short term temporary position.
What you get to do every day
- Participate in planning new employee orientation meetings
- Research the internet to discover potential customers
- Oversee office and administrative tasks
- Manage employee database records Requirements - Excellent communication and organizational skills
- HR related experience desired
- Approachable and appropriate demeanor when interacting with all levels of staff in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- Desire to thrive in scenarios of team-based work or independent tasks, always looking to learn more and take initiative on a number of different projects and tasks
- Accomplished in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- HR (Human Resources) experience
- Deep understanding of calendar managements and scheduling appointments
- Interviewing experience preferred
- Expertise in scheduling
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
. OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)