Description OfficeTeam is looking for a dispatcher in the DTLA area. This short-term temporary position will be starting as soon as possible.
• Confirm scheduled jobs on a daily basis
• Coordinate subcontractor work
• Review test reports
If you feel you are a good fit, please email your resume to [email protected] Requirements • Ability to multitask, gather information clearly, accurately and rapidly in urgent situations
• Willing to be able to work mandatory overtime during critical incidents
• Keep complete and accurate records, logs and reports
• Able to answer high volume of calls
• High school diploma required OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)