If you are a Project Manager with experience, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with UsWe are a a San Francisco-based developer of mixed-use, residential, retail, office and master plan urban infill properties. Among our signature projects are the historic San Francisco Ferry Building, the Art Deco icon of 140 New Montgomery and the former Treasure Island naval base.What You Will Be Doing- Responsible for asset management
- Responsible over operating capital, capital budget review and approval
- Review monthly and annual financial statements
- Provide operational and financial guidance to current operatorWhat You Need for this PositionMust have experience with construction of large retail construction projects.
In addition to the required experience above, the right candidate will have natural leadership abilities, be able to work independently, and is organized and detail-oriented.What’s In It for You- Competitive salary
- Exciting projects - top of the line projects
- Upward mobility - based on performance
- Full-benefits (Bonus/M/D/V/401k)So, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Project Manager Construction Retail Commercial Construction
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)