Description Work on your own or with others in The Creative Group most recent open position. The client is looking for a creative mastermind to add value to the team. Apply today for this long term temporary Graphic Designer employment opportunity, based in the Los Angeles, California area. This opportunity is available for a skilled and creative Graphic Designer eager to lend their talent. Apply today.
What you get to do every single day
- Command a thorough knowledge of design and strong expertise in various software applications that focus on design and graphic arts
- Be responsible for the design, layout and formatting of materials. Designs may integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements
- Prepare high-quality images that will be added to a variety of marketing projects, which could include brochures, catalogs, presentations, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging, and web/mobile sites Requirements - Proven knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of design software and authoring tools
- 1+ years of graphic design experience
- BFA is a plus
- Adobe Photoshop experience
- Adeptness in email marketing
- Adobe InDesign experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of design
- CSS experience preferred
- Proficiency in HTML
- Magento experience
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
Please email resumes and portfolios to [email protected] At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books - and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)