Description Position Summary: Supports the mortgage staff and performs a variety of support duties related to the lending function within the credit union.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Generate and mail required loan disclosures within regulatory timelines; e.g. Loan Estimate, Loan Estimates for Changed Circumstances and Closing Disclosures.
• Analyze and validate loan application and borrower documentation in preparation for submission to underwriting; including accuracy of transaction details (ratios, LTV, cash to close) automated underwriting findings and required conditions.
• Monitor, analyze and track the timely receipt of all preliminary title reports, appraisal orders, verifications of deposit/employment and other loan information as applicable.
• Image all borrower and loan documentation throughout the loan process to ensure complete and accurate file retention for funded and non-originated loans.
• Answer mortgage loan queue calls, assisting members with basic mortgage loan questions.
• Prepare loans for closing by ensuring all closing condition procurement and reconciling transaction information with escrow/title, preparation of closing documents and loan closing.
• Perform a comprehensive pre-funding audit to ensure compliant loan documents, program, terms, loan approval and all regulatory and credit union policies are met prior to funding. Requirements Required Knowledge, Abilities, and Education:
• High School Diploma
• Strong organization skills
• Excellent member service and communication skills, including written, verbal and listening skills
• One or more years previous mortgage loan processing experience
• Good understanding of mortgage regulatory requirements including TRID
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations
• Ability to use PC and operate in Microsoft and loan related programs
Please send resumes to: [email protected] Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills - helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of "World’s Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location/Region: Long Beach, CA (US)