Description Available Positions for Customer Service Representatives!
OfficeTeam has a fantastic career opportunity for an articulate, bilingual Spanish Customer Service Rep.
Do you want to apply your outgoing personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is the opportunity for you. Be prepared to come into a dynamic and fast-paced environment in this role. This Customer Service Representative position is based in the Long Beach, California region and is a long term temporary employment opportunity. this is TEMP ONLY
What you get to do every single day
- Organize and route incoming telephone calls
- Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Field and send out send written business correspondence
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers Requirements - 1+ years of past relevant experience
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- KYC (know your customer) experience
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Customer service experience
- Data entry experience
- Demonstrated experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Proven computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
We are looking for a service ’champion’ who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don’t hesitate to contact us today OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Long Beach, CA (US)