Description Requirements Accountemps has an opening for an Accounting Clerk to work in the Hi Tech Engineering industry, whose duties will be matching invoices to purchase orders/ vouchers, data entry, and assisting with Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This is a short term temporary employment based in the Irvine, California area. If you’re looking for an efficient, team-oriented environment, with opportunities for career advancement, this job could be for you. This is with an admired organization that is still in the process of expanding. If you wish to be considered, email your resume to [email protected]
What you get to do every single day
- Help Accounts Payable: A/P invoice matching & filing, vendor invoices and disbursement filing
- Post financial information to journals and ledgers
- Classify documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
- Put together statements and reports that require utilization of an assortment of sources
- Contribute to Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Mend discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Companywide accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects- Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Prior knowledge in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in documentation
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Alpha 8,001 - 10,000 kph experience
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Word
- Experience with E1041
- Adeptness in matching Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills - helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of "World’s Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location/Region: Irvine, CA (US)