Description We are looking for a driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our Demand Generation team who is ready to make a difference. Our customers demand more from digital than ever before. It is our mission to exceed their expectations while at the same time significantly advancing the business profitably.
In this role you will be responsible for strategy development, execution, and optimization of multiple paid media campaigns at both the group and division organizational levels, always with an eye on moving the needle.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be an expert in paid media advertising strategies, capabilities, and analysis/optimization associated with Demand Generation efforts, with a well-developed understanding of related tools and technologies.
This role requires an experienced digital marketer who can evangelize and train others in our marketing organization about digital channels as well as support a team of talented professionals from strategy through execution.
This position will work at the group level, providing dedicated support to multiple divisions, to ensure that digital channels are an integrated and optimized part of the marketing mix and that the objectives of channel preference are delivered upon.
To be successful in this capacity, the candidate for this role must be comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment, in a global organization, and collaborating with large teams across the company.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, have a vision for the future of paid media and marketing, and focused on delivering results while continuously improving customer centricity and experience within our digital channels.
• Develop, execute, manage, and optimize on-going paid media strategies, as well as thorough ROI analysis, to drive demand generation across channels (SEM, Social, Display, and PMP)
• Build upon and drive the growing re-marketing and retargeting efforts across multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Exchange, Criteo, etc.)
• Leverage analytics data to advance paid media strategies, track and report campaign and channel effectiveness, uncover relevant insights, and identify channel optimization opportunities
• Assist in the development and use of advanced data centric targeting capabilities to drive improvements in channel effectiveness
• Monitor and optimize campaign budgets to ensure highest possible return on advertising spends
• Execute segmentation strategies that include depth, duration, frequency, event interaction, channel, geo, device, network, creative and more • Collaborate with team members/business partners to develop, execute, and measure enhanced and integrated digital marketing campaigns, aligned with business goals
• Provide strategic guidance to team members to ensure they stay current with changes in the digital marketing space
• Influence and educate team members and the wider marketing organization to adopt and deploy new and emerging digital marketing, advertising, and selling tactics and technologies
• Use sound methodologies to test new strategies, tools, and capabilities that serve to advance Group performance
• Stay current and knowledgeable on new developments, trends, and technologies in the digital marketing and paid media space Requirements Qualifications:
• BA/BS in business or technical field or equivalent professional experience preferred
• Minimum of 4 years of progressive experience in Digital Marketing, specifically paid media
• 5+ years of experience in customer driven digital marketing, advertising, or eCommerce from consumer or technology industries
• Expertise in all aspects of SEM using Google AdWords, Bing, and other paid search platforms
• Experience managing and optimizing social media and display advertising campaigns via native and managed platforms
• Proven track record of creating, optimizing, and reinventing campaigns to constantly improve results delivered
• Strong analytical and excel skills with the ability to quickly isolate data and insights
• Ability to produce concise and clear guidance or summaries based on insights
• Experience with Adobe Media Optimizer (or other DSP’s) and Adobe Analytics/Omniture
• Experience managing multiple strategic clients and budget allocations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong time management, organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
• Self-directed and motivated, with the ability to efficiently operate independently
• Ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues inside and outside the organization
• Google AdWords Certification
• Account or project management experience
• DMP Experience
• Science based work or educational experience a plus, but not required. At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books - and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Carlsbad, CA (US)