Description Apply your accounting expertise for an influential company as an Accountant. This position is available for immediate occupancy and offered through Robert Half Finance. In this position, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including maintaining the general ledger system, preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. You will establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results as the Accountant. Located in the Carlsbad, California area, this Accountant position would be on a full-time basis.
- Drive and manage the full accounting process of the close process to meet close deadlines
- Work alongside accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Command sufficient knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Assemble a variety of technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes Requirements - Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- 3+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- General ledger experience desired
- Proven knowledge of accounts payable
- General familiarity with payroll
- Well-founded grasp of accounts receivable
- Journal entries experience highly desired
- Practical knowledge of SAP
- Financial statement preparation experience preferred
- Bank reconciliations experience required
- Strong familiarity with account reconciliation
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- Customer service oriented communication skills
***Please e-mail resume directly to Todd Stall at [email protected] Please refer to this Job Order #00240-0010265462. Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of "World’s Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location/Region: Carlsbad, CA (US)