If you are a Senior Fire Protection Engineer with 10+ years of experience, please read on!
We are an award winning engineering firm who specializes in commercial building, schools, hospitals and complex projects. Our firm is made up of respected professionals in the industry and we are looking to add an experienced Fire Protection Engineer to our office in Los Angeles, CA!Top Reasons to Work with Us1. Competitive salary and benefit package
2. Flex schedule with half day Fridays
3. Outstanding work environment that fosters professional growthWhat You Will Be Doing- Perform analysis of existing fire protection systems
- Design new fire protection systems(suppression systems, fire detection, alarm and mass notification systems)
- Perform building and fire code analysis and interpretation
- Performing research and documenting for internal and external distribution
- Building and fire code analysis and interpretation
- Project management skillsWhat You Need for this Position- 10+ years of active Fire Protection engineering experience
- Active Fire Protection License
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineeringSo, if you are a Senior Fire Protection Engineer with 10+ years of experience, please apply today!
Similar Fire Protection roles are also available in California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Georgia and Hawaii. Email Daniel.Chavez@CyberCoders.com directly for more details.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills Fire Protection License Fire Suppression Systems Fire Sprinkler Systems Fire Alarm Systems NFPA
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)