The shop helper will be assigned to various duties in the Service Department that interacts, participates and assists the effective operation of the shop. The Shop Helper is responsible for the overall cleanliness and organization of the tool room.
• Maintains the wash rags and steam clean bay used in pressure washes
• Drains the oil pan carts into the oil waste barrels
• Monitors tools check in and check out procedure
• Manages day-to-day operations of the tool room
• Assists with special projects in the shop such as foot printing
• Performs special cleaning projects
• Performs job related duties as assigned and needed
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military service, or any other basis protected by law.
Location/Region: Whittier, CA (US)