JOB TITLE: Sales/Service Administrative Assistant STATUS: Non-Exempt
DEPARTMENT Atlanta Region DIVISION: Southeast Administration
Working with minimal amount of supervision, handles various clerical and administrative type duties, including mail and messages, duplicating, filing, word processing, fax equipment and more as needed for the both the Sales and Service Departments.
- Utilizes office software applications in the performance of a variety of administrative activities, including, letters, memorandums, documents, statements, orders, and/or reports.
- Play an extensive role in order processing (Edoc’s) including: file initiation & setup, document verification, customer interation. Requires a high degree of knowledge of Amada’s product offerings.
- Prepare machine quotations for salesmen and customers.
- Answers telephones, provides information, and distributes messages.
- Establishes and maintains files and records.
- Opens, and routes incoming mail.
- Prepares special reports under general guidance.
- Assists Sales and Service with administrative support for assigned regions/departments.
- Carries out duties relying on own initiative and independent actions
- Performs other related duties as assigned by department management.
- May perform and/or assist with various office administration activities, such as:
- Maintain office supplies.
- Preparing/serving coffee or beverages for clients and guests.
- Opening/closing the office(s).
- Coordinating facility maintenance activities.
- Tracking of department/office budget and petty cash account.
- Regional/Divisional Manager
- Broad familiarity with Amada equipment.
- Familiary with Microsoft Office preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), detailed-oriented.
- The ability to work harmoniously with others.
- The ability to accept and follow instructions.
LIFTING: Average Weight: 25 lb. Frequency: Daily
Location/Region: Covington, GA