Description Robert Half is seeking out candidates in with outstanding analytical skills for a Claims Adjuster position with one of its Fortune 500 clients located in Chatsworth, CA.
The Claims Adjuster will:
• Analyze information gathered and reports to determine nature of loss.
• Develop files to provide accurate and timely investigation and loss analysis.
• Meet with insured or their representative.
• Communicate effectively with all internal and external customers. Requirements In addition to the above-stated duties, the Claims Adjuster must hold the following skills:
• 2+years of experience as Claims Adjuster.
• Ability to write estimates, use estimating software.
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Chatsworth, CA (US)