Description The Creative Group is looking for a recent graduate to learn and grow into a top recruiter in one of the fastest growing fields & industries!
The Creative Group, a division of Robert Half, specializes in matching top creative, web, advertising, marketing and public relations talent with hot opportunities at clients ranging from advertising and public relations agencies and Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized firms. As a member of The Creative Group’s team, you will be responsible for recruitment of creative talent and staffing top companies in the Los Angeles area.
Send resume to [email protected] to explore an exciting new career opportunity with exceptional earning potential.
The Creative Recruiter reports to the Division Director and is primarily responsible for the following:
• Utilize numerous networking tools to develop and grow a candidate talent base for creative and marketing projects and interim staffing solutions.
• Source candidates using our internal database, job boards, social networking sites, portfolio sites, etc.
• Connect with people in-person, by phone, and using various digital methods to establish strong business relationships.
• Participate in networking organizations, trade association events, local user groups, and alliance meetings and events.
• Deliver the highest level of quality customer care and service.
• Partner closely with Sr. Recruiters and teammates to accomplish daily business growth and placement goals.
• Work in a collaborative team environment while being accountable for individual goals.
Top Reasons to Work for The Creative Group:
• EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
• PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
• UPWARD MOBILITY – With locations in major markets across the United States and in Canada, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
• TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
• RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” and was the highest–ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016) Requirements Qualifications:
Candidates for this role must be a recent graduate (graduated in December) of a 4 year university to be able to take part in the Management Trainee Program. This person must be able to demonstrate excellent review of design & marketing, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment. Ability to discern creative skills in all aspects of digital media design as well as web content writing. Must be well versed in digital media, online marketing, and social media strategies and best practices.
If you are available and interested, please email resume to [email protected] At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books - and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)