Description • Operates inventory control software and spreadsheet applications
• Monitor production orders and expedites delivery per customer requests
• Answer sales questions and calls
• Act as a bridge from the customer to production, engineering, quality assurance, shipping and other departments within the company
• Administers all contracts
• Negotiates with customers, assess areas of dispute, and amends contracts when required
• Develops sales opportunities
• Evaluates incoming debits, investigate reasons cited, and match with appropriate internal documentation
• Issues credits
• Represents organization at trade meetings and/or events
• Directly supervises employees in the Sales/Customer Service Department
Please submit resumes to [email protected] Requirements • Associate’s Degree
• Minimum 4 years sales supervisory experience in a similar role
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) Syspro experience a plus
• Proven track record of leading and growing customer service/inside sales team
• Must be detail oriented and organized, with the ability to manage a variety of tasks
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Riverside, CA (US)