Description Prominent firm is looking for a temporary pre-litigation legal assistant to start immediately!
Qualified candidates will have prior experience at a personal injury law firm, Answering telephone, screening callers, relaying messages, and greeting visitors - Filing in alphanumeric order and locating material from files - following up with clients and monitoring client’s medical treatment and communicating with clients, attorneys, medical providers, and insurance adjusters.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to [email protected]
- Collaborate with attorneys on key discovery and client intake
- Partake in preparing exhibit binders for depositions, hearings and trials
- Draft correspondence and pleadings, arrange for service on parties
- Ensure documents have copies in hard form as well as within the electronic document system
- Perform secretarial support and special reception
- Uphold the standards of confidentiality at all times
- Produce a variety of documents and correspondence
- Keep maintenance of the case calendar and observance of deadlines Requirements - Expert-level skills in Internet research, calendaring, word processing and spreadsheets
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Eagerness to learn quickly
- Personal injury plaintiffs experience desired
- Switchboard phone (1-10 lines) experience required
- Deep understanding of filing
- Previous legal work experience and a dedication to integrity
- Demeanor to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling priorities, and adhering to strict deadlines
Take the next step in your legal career as part of this dynamic, growing firm. People who are eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment are our ideal candidates.
. Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams’ industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.798.2974 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location/Region: Anaheim, CA (US)