Description Candidates looking to grow their careers with a thriving company might be interested in this Accounting Clerk opportunity through Robert Half Finance. You could handle matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), as the Accounting Clerk for this reputable business. The Accounting Clerk position is a full-time role in the Jurupa Valley, California, area. This company offers its employees terrific benefits, a wonderful work space/office, and a dynamic team culture.
How you will make an impact
- Use various methods to add financial information to journals and ledgers
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Support accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Use knowledge of expenditure codes and accounting codes to accurately code documents
- Assist Accounts Receivable with processing daily invoices/credit, applying cash receipts, and collecting past due balances
- Utilize a number of sources to create statements and reports
If you are interested in this opportunity and are working with a Robert Half recruiter- please contact them directly. If not, please send me your resume to be considered [email protected] Requirements - Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Billing experience
- Accounts receivable experience
- Solid understanding of accounts payable
- Experience with pricing
- Proficiency in accruals
- 3+ years of accounting experience required
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience recommended
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of "World’s Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location/Region: Riverside, CA (US)