- Associate’s Degree
- Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education
- Must obtain certification in multicenter clinical trials as needed.
- Be experienced in ophthalmic photography.
- Have knowledge of ophthalmic anatomy and the application of photography.
- Be experienced in digital imaging systems.
- Have a Certified Retinal Angiographer (CRA) certification or complete certification requirements within one year.
- BLS certification.
- Have an OCT-Certification or complete certification requirement within six months.
- Any knowledge of ultrasound or electrophysiology preferred.
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
Provide ophthalmic and general imaging needs for patient care and/or projects.
REQ20056359 Posted Date: 02/15/2018
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)