Description Join a company that offers a long career trajectory with this Human Resources Assistant position. Do you enjoy handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks while providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures? A company, with a stellar work environment, wants a highly-skilled and ambitious candidate to join their team. Are you looking for employment opportunities on a short term temporary basis? If you reside in City of Commerce, California area , this HR Assistant position may be of interest to you.
If you are interested please email or call Yesenia at 562-908-1828 email [email protected]
- Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings
- Explore the internet to locate potential customers
- Service employee database records
- Be in charge of administrative and office responsibilities Requirements - Command of data entry
- HR (Human Resources) experience
- Strong familiarity with navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Accomplished in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Past experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
. OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)